Sunday, January 30, 2011

Read and Share: The Ultimate DVD Bible - Volume 2

This is a Bible storybook with DVDs to help you share the joy and wonder of God's Word with the children in your life. This volume contains more than 100 beloved Bible stories, including stories of Joseph, Moses, Balaam, The Promised Land, Solomon, Elisha, Daniel, Jonah, The Boy Jesus, Miracles of Jesus, Jesus' Death and Resurrection, and many more.

I watched a few of the stories on the DVD first and I was afraid the children might become bored with the same tone of voice. I did not hear much expression in the telling of the story and I was afraid the little ones would soon become restless. But I needed something for our 2-3 year old Sunday School class so I brought the book and DVD set to the teacher to use. She was excited about it. She said the time frame was just right for that age and that she could actually show a couple stories and then ask them questions and was excited to see that they grasped the story.

So I do recommend this for the younger age but not for anyone in First grade on up. That is just my opinion. I was given this book and DVD set from Thomas Nelson for an honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home