Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Awesome Book!

The Heavens Proclaim His Glory by Lisa Stilwell is indeed a spectacular view of creation through the lens of the Hubble Telescope. (quote from front cover) The pictures and explanations are mind boggling for my un-scientific mind. I love the scripture that so describes the beauty of our creation. The whole book makes me realize that it will take eternity to know and learn from our Eternal Father. Oh, the mysteries He has yet to unfold to each one of us!

This is a wonderful book to have on your coffee table. Let your kids and grandkids handle it, look through it, study it, use it!! Enjoy the book as a quiet time tool to just soak in God's Glory.

I received a copy of The Heavens Proclaim His Glory as a member of BookSneeze in exchange for my review whether positive or negative. No other compensation was received. All opinions are my own.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home