Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Back in the Blog of Things

It seems like there are so many goals to have, but only so many are accomplished. My goal a year ago was to start a blog. And start one I did. But that's all I did. So now I want to continue my goal and add putting in a weekly post. After all, isn't that what blogging is all about? Putting in posts? I feel my goal is a lofty one.

Mind you, there are blogs I never miss reading on a daily basis. And I may even put in a comment once in awhile. And I always leave their blog thinking, I can do that. But then I don't.

There is just so much procrastination one can stand.

So here I go. After all, there are so many things I want to share. Sewing....crafts.....my grandchildren, my thoughts, my grandchildren, weekly activities, my grandchildren.......oh and cooking. Actually I don't like to cook. So don't expect any pictures there.

So till next time. Stay tuned.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home