Friday, March 9, 2012

Not This Time by Vicki Hinze

Not This Time is the 3rd Book in Vicki Hinze Crossroads Crisis Center Series. Thankfully this book can be read without the first two books in the series. The author does a good job of keeping you filled in on past events without ruining the previous books or taking away from the present story.

This is a mystery novel. And it's full of suspense. But I have to admit that I had to write down the characters and their relationship to one another for the first two chapters. Cause I started reading at first and got to Chapter 3 and was entirely confused. Guess it just takes me longer to get into a story when a bunch of characters are thrown at me at once. But once I wrote down the characters and how they related to each other I could totally get into the story.

It is a page turner and it is well written. I look forward to reading more books by Vicki Hinze.

Disclaimer: I was provided a copy of this book from Waterbrook for free in order to write this review. All thoughts and opinions are mine and were not subject to editing from the publisher.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home