Monday, April 4, 2011

Wonderful Bedtime Read

Yes I did say a 'Wonderful Bedtime Read'. Cause I love to read historical fiction before I go to bed and this was a perfect book for me. I loved the detail of the surroundings and the storyline.....a widowed mother-in-law, 2 sons and their wives. Hmmm, could this have been how it was with Naomi and her family? Yes I know.....a different country than Scotland and the sons were Jacobites. Who knows what Naomi's sons did for a living or if they fought at all.

In spite of that I was definitely intrigued with the story and I thought it was an interesting twist that Elizabeth Kerr's husband was not faithful. Add to that the mother in law enjoyed the finer things in life and it was just an enjoyable read.

This book was provided to my by Waterbrook Multnomah for an honest review.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home